Is there is no job vacancy in our jobboard that is compatible with you and your expectations?
Feel free to send us a speculative application by sending your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
We are always looking for people who want to turn their ideas into innovative solutions. And we are not just any company. We can offer:
- Family owned company with an exciting 40 years history full of innovations and ambitious technological achievements
- Even though our origin is in Germany, we are well established in the UK, having been here for more than 30 years by now
- We offer great benefits above the standard
- Exciting projects and customers, we work with everybody from fortune 500 companies, government institutions to critical infrastructure and the healthcare industry
- Good team spirit with very little staff fluctuation, many colleagues have been with us for more than 15 years and some even above, no hire and fire mentality
- We aim to make products and solutions everybody in the company can be proud of
- We always use and innovate cutting edge technology, work will never get boring!
- You are up for a new challenge and take yourself to the next level
- You can work in a team and contribute to a great team spirit
- Desire to learn new things and have an open mind for new challenges
- Having worked with high tech and/or premium products from Europe is a plus
- Experience in an intercultural business environment is a plus
About deister electronic
deister electronic is an innovative, family owned global business with more than 40 years experience in developing secure automation solutions.
We enable our customer to automatically secure, manage and audit the use of premises, secure areas, assets, work equipment and vehicles.
Widely acclaimed for our expertise and specialist implementation of RFID technology within practical applications, from key management, access control and long-range identification (AVI) to proof of visit systems and physical asset management.
deister electronic UK brings together a tradition of quality engineering with the implementation expertise of our UK integrators, to deliver outstanding results.